Schedule Your Own Appointment Conveniently Online!
- Create your personal client profile account. If you already have an account, please log in. There is an option to retrieve your password in case you have forgotten it.
- Select the appointment date and time that you wish to receive salon services.
- Select the service that you would like to receive.
- Select the service provider that specializes in the service that you desire that is available on the date and time that you have chosen.
- Enter any other notes or comments that you would like to specify regarding your appointment including any additional services you would like to add to your visit to so Curly so Kinky so Straight – The Salon.
- Click on the Book Appointment button when ready to send your appointment booking to so Curly so Kinky so Straight.
Our goal is to provide quality services in a timely manner. In order to do so, we have had to implement an appointment/cancellation policy. This policy enables us to better utilize available appointments for our clients in need of beauty services.
Cancel an Appointment
In order to be respectful of the needs of other clients, and stylists, please be courteous and do so promptly if you are unable to attend an appointment. This time will be reallocated so someone else may receive services. If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you do so at least 24 hours in advance, and calling early in the day is appreciated. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely services.
Cancelling An Appointment
Cancel appointments online by following the Book Your Appointment link and clicking on Cancel Appointment. Enter the confirmation number that was sent to you by email to confirm your appointment. To cancel appointments by phone, please call (216) 938-9537. If you do not reach the receptionist you may leave a detailed message on the voice mail.
Late cancellations will be considered as a “no-show”.
No Show Policy
A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner. “No-shows” inconvenience stylists and those individuals who could have been scheduled in that slot. Because we take the time that we set aside to serve our clients seriously, a failure to show at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded in the client notes as a “no-show”. Any “no-show” may result in charges to the client and possibly legal penalties for repeated “no-shows”.